Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
Newscentral.site respects the copyrights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office site at www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Newscentral.site will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are duly reported to our Designated Copyright Agent identified in the notice below. We will disable and/or terminate the accounts of Users who are repeat infringers.
If you believe that Newscentral.site or any user of Newscentral.site has infringed your copyright, please notify us at [email protected] and provide the following information.
- An identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- An identification of the material on Newscentral.site that you claim is infringing or is subject to infringing activity that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, with enough detail (including without limitation the URL of the material) to allow us to locate the material on our site.
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you declaring that the above information in your Notice is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright interest involved.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Copyright Agent for Newscentral.site can be reached at [email protected] You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.