The Sweet 16, Pac-12 battle kicks off on Sunday, March 26, and the stakes are excessive.
The winner of this contest will advance to the Elite Eight and the loser will head residence. USC (24-7) will tackle Pac-12 foe, the Oregon Ducks who’re (21-6) and a crew stacked with expertise.
– Game Predictions –
CBS Sports has Oregon favored to win the Sweet 16 matchup and ESPN is putting their cash on the USC Trojans. According to FanDuel, USC holds a 64.1% probability to advance to the Elite Eight whereas the Ducks odds are set at 35.9%.
– Betting Odds + Trends –
Moneyline: ORE: (-104) | USC: (-112)
Spread: ORE: +1 (-110) | USC: -1 (-110)
Total: 139 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Taking a have a look at the latest developments, the final time these two groups competed in opposition to each other was on February 22, 2021. The Trojans defeated the Ducks 72-58 which added to their all-time-series wins.
USC is 67-58 all-time in 125 complete matchups in opposition to Oregon.
To add, each groups are coming off of March Madness victories. Recently, Oregon defeated Iowa 95-80 within the second spherical and USC defeated Kansas 85-51 within the Round of two.
You might also like:
Be positive to remain locked into AllTrojans on a regular basis!
Follow Claudette Montana Pattison on Twitter: @claudette_mp
Follow AllTrojans on Twitter: @SI_AllTrojans
For extra USC information go to www.alltrojans.com