- Nicholas Luna, former President Donald Trump’s private assistant
- Molly Michael, Trump’s particular assistant to the President and Oval Office operations coordinator
- Ben Williamson, Trump’s deputy assistant to the President and senior adviser to then-chief of employees Mark Meadows
- Christopher Liddell, former Trump White House deputy chief of employees
- John McEntee, Trump’s White House personnel director
- Keith Kellogg, nationwide safety adviser to then-Vice President Mike Pence
- Kayleigh McEnany, former White House press secretary beneath Trump
- Stephen Miller, Trump senior adviser
- Cassidy Hutchinson, particular assistant to the President for legislative affairs
- Kenneth Klukowski, former senior counsel to Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey Clark.
These new subpoenas construct on efforts by the committee to attain more senior management throughout the Trump White House and goal some former rank-and-file White House officers who had shut relationships with Trump.
The chairman of the choose committee, Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson of Mississippi mentioned his panel “wants to learn every detail of what went on in the White House on January 6th and in the days beforehand. “
“We need to know precisely what role the former President and his aides played in efforts to stop the counting of the electoral votes and if they were in touch with anyone outside the White House attempting to overturn the outcome of the election,” Thompson mentioned in an announcement issued Tuesday.
This story has been up to date with further developments Tuesday.